About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, November 20, 2014

An awareness day held by P!nkShoes & Christabel Hipster




P!nkShoes & Christabel Hipster are holding an awareness day coming up on Wednesday November 26th.. Please click the art book picture for more details... It is about a disease that needs more awareness for.. and on msp please go to P!nkshoes profile and love & share her artbook so even more are aware <33


12 comments:

  1. im also hosting it, she asked me if i would do an awareness day with her so i said yes. anyways ily<33 love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D: let me change it give me a few xD she said Chris as well but i didnt put 2 and 2 together.. sorry!

      Delete
    2. Chris i tried getting a pocture of your profile but your using the crying animation and your status i am not sure if you would want shown on the blog.. i am praying everything is okay <33

      Delete
    3. ty holly, and its okay, i also made an art and i think pinky changed her art so it was me and her? and its fine if you dont put me in it, you didnt know so its okay xD <33

      Delete
    4. yh I did when u got the ani and tysm Holly for putting this in ur blog it rlly helped :D

      Delete
    5. I will add you to it i just needed you to change your animation not a prblem at ll to change it and your both very welcome <33

      Delete
    6. okay, ill just change it for a bit <33

      Delete
    7. Okay i will getthe picture now thank you so much ly <3

      Delete
    8. ly2 holly, ty for taking the time to change this posting just for me xD ilysssssm <33

      Delete
  2. I will join in<3 please Holly remind me when the day comes tho lol, my mind will probably be invaded by other thoughts o,O.. Unless I see loads of people with orange on? xD .. But still, someone please remind me<3 lol- ly

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive