About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, November 30, 2014

New blog- Here is the link

Me and Aly " Whitegoldwolf" my bestie on msp have made a blog well I should say Aly made because Im not all up in the blog world lol.. as you can tell xDD

Our blog will have weekly updates and more and suggestions are welcome to wht you want to see it on it <33

I am still keeping my blog ofc 

holly and aly's blog

Thanks everyone 

<33hollyrenee




7 comments:

  1. Lolol this is gunna be fun xD lololol xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will be xD we just need to figure out wht to post xD

      Delete
    2. Lol I'm sure we will o.o xD

      Delete
  2. Wow I love it ^-^ great idea <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna love it, i know i will. Ily both so much<33 im kinda ill so im not really up fot writing a long comment. Ily<33

    Christabel Hipster<3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive