About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Last Day of Family posting

I have to say this was a great week as well.. it was neat to see everyone dressed as family members... Thank you all who were able to make it work.. Here are some pictures <33

A BIG Thank you to those who take their time to make looks, and arts and even movies for the weekly theme.. 

















4 comments:

  1. I loved that theme- just wished I could have been there more to dress up, will try to be there more next theme <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great theme.. Better whn msp themselves had it xD lol <3

      Delete
  2. yay, robyns on this :D it was a great theme, i really enjoyed it. wish i would of dressed up more but oh well, i dressed as my sister first, then my cousin, then the angelings. i couldnt put it in my status much because i just had to thank so many people. sorry fr that, ily <33 lots of love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i was able to participate :/.....I was busy all week and i barely had time to go on msp.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive