About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, November 22, 2014

A special posting- Please read & share


Here are some special quotes as well:

They all describe Angelings.. 

Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend. ~Bill Watterson

That was what a best friend did: hold up a mirror and show you your heart. ~Kristin Hannah, Firefly Lane

Best Friends can turn a horrible day, into one of the best days of your life. ~Nathanael Richmond

This past few weeks I have gotten so many art books from people.. My blog is full of them. I want you all to know how much I love and cherish our friendship. I have forgiven so many people and it is the best thing I have done, Some say Msp is only a game no feelings are involved because it is not " Real Life" BUT dnt you see, just because we dnt know each other in real dnt mean we cant be real friends and have real feelings. One thing that hate does it shows your real friends true colors, and how much they really mean too you. They choose NOT to believe in lies and drama because we have a real friendship, to those who I lost as friends, my only words to you is I am so sorry you went off by wht others say about me and NOT by our friendship and tht saddens me.. I have lost such close friends, well who I thought were close friends.. Turns out they are not. To those who I have blocked on Msp, or they have blocked me, I am always willing to un block and start over in most cases. 


To those who make fun or snicker about Angelings name and or our saying that Angelings are a family, I feel bad for you because tbh you dnt know wht your missing. Go on and believe all the lies, and people blogging and taking things out of context.. Just because we are Angelings doesnt make us angels & it dnt make us Godly and we WONT ever back down to wht hate is given.. No matter how it looks on a gb.. and then blogged out of context.. People always forget to tell wht they have done... All haters words dnt describe me, Candired or Angelings.. they describe the hater..

Angelings are best friends.. family, sisters and even brothers.. 

Thank you all to my friends, Thank you for being there for me and most importantly Thanks for being Angelings.. and making our family wht it is.. Love you all <33




26 comments:

  1. Aww this is very sweet I love you too Holly you mean so much to me <333
    - Katniss is the best!!! <333 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this was beautiful<33...The three quotes really do describe the angelings.The angelings are always there for each other and we stand up for what is right."One thing that hate does it shows your real friends true colors, and how much they really mean too you".<<<<<< I agree with this so much.I feel happy when I'm around the angeling.We know how to make people feel loved and we treat everyone with so much respect.
    Angelings are like a precious flower ready to bloom every hour. It may stop growing or keep on flowing but you’ll still have it forever.....(Holly tysm for making this post it really touched my heart❤ )....This post really made me realise how important and strong are friendship is❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Deronica, tht is beautiful and thank you so so much.. you are righ we treat others with respect until tht someone no matter who it is treats one of us badly then we stick together and stand up for ourselves.. i think tht is why we have so many haters because we actually care wht is said to us and each other

      Delete
    2. Yw♥...They just don't want us to be happy...They like it better when we are upset or depressed...As you said we have so much haters because we actually care what is said to us and each other.

      Delete
  3. Awwh i cried when i read this ilysm bestie Ur that only thing i ever wanted and its my birthday soon,And ur the bestest gift ever <3 :') tysm xxxx -hugs- 7 days til bfay and counting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Carla, your welcome and love you too.. let me know whn your birthday is <33

      Delete
    2. 29th november bestie <33 ilysfm

      Delete
  4. This is one of the most adorable and sincere posts i have ever seen :O its so lovely and true!
    You r a remarkable girl and u r not just a bff on a game, but u r there for me irl, even though i cant see u properly- i know ur there.
    Tysm for everything! U have done so much for others and me! I love u soo much!
    Always here for u!
    Love u for eternity<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. aww, this is so sweet, its all so true. i dont know what i was thinking in that week i was team little rox....but i was also angelings so....anyways this is just so amazing, i will NEVER leave the angelings, they are my life. ilysssssm holly<33 you dont even know how much you, candi and all the angelings mean to me, theyre all just so nice<33 ilyssssssssm<33 love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Holly, those posts are so sweets, i agree it totally describes Angelings <33 I love you and all of Angelings so so so much. <333

    Bubblegumcandy <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful posting <33 Angeling Forever & Always (a)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much for the comments <3 it means alot to me tht you took the time to read it.. so many people actually inspired me to make it.. <33 I just had to say thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holly, this post left me in tears. We all love you ever so much, our words cannot explain. You are like a 'sister' to me, not by blood, but by heart and feelings. You have done so much for me, how can I not thank you? You friendship means everything to everyone, and talking to you is a bonus, but Holly, we really do love you <33 You have gone through many hard times through your life, and tbh, we know most of it. We know most of your life here online, and you know most of ours. I dont feel bad, or unsafe when I tell you my secrets, or whats happening to me in real, because I trust you, and know that you wont repeat. You have been such a good friend, and your such a sweet, kind, forgiving, thoughtful person, who always thinks of other first. Ilysssvm, your everything to me. Your a friend any girl would want! ~ Dazz ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Dazz thank you so much and i feel the same for you <33 you have helped me so much.. and i cant thank you enough.. I cant thank all my friends enough <33 i love you all <3

      Delete
  10. Holly :') Ily too so much ♥ I am over joyed tht were bffs .. Its the only thing i thought abt since i was added O.O LOL ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post. It made me smile to actually read reviews of such positive people.
    Holly, I love you more then anything, Your my best friend and my sister and I'm so happy to have met you and have you in my life. You and I will be forever sisters... so for all you people who put this post down and any Angeling down . Me and Holly and fine examples of true friendship. She is my forever and always.. that is a promise to you ♥
    Fame seeking? No, Ive quit long ago. I just made it official yesterday. Will I visit? Yes, I will always visit because so many friends are not on Imvu.

    Love Candi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree so much Candi.... we will always be bffs.. NO matter how hard someone tries there has only been a couple postings.. and they were deleted.. one was a bunch of blog links about someone and thn tht someone stalking my blog and she actually deleted her post but it still floated to my inbox.. so i am very grateful for tht <33 I love you candi for ever and ever..

      Delete
  12. Aww this filled my heart when I read it :') sorry I havnt been on imvu/online much.. I've had a family member pass away in real life so I've had a lot to do.. Coming back after a week of sadness to see this post is so warming.. It made me cry, it's truly beautiful holly <3 every quote I relate to and it really makes you stop and think about the bond angelings have.. We really are the closest team and this post just proves it.. Ilysm holly <'3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Rosie I am so so sorry for your loss.. I am thinking about you... and thank you i am happy you like this post and it made you feel better i agree we are the strongest team <33

      Delete
    2. I made a blog post based around angelings and to anyone who's lost someone in their life.. If you want to look it's on my blog . Rosiesukmspblog.blogspot.com

      Delete
  13. Aww holly, tysm for your reply <3 I feel honoured when you take time to write back to me.. Ly <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive