About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Immortal


After months.. I am bringing back My Immortal.. I tried a few months back and could not do it for many reasons.. this time I want to try again.. Shelby & Shane are back.. from 2 of my best series The Runaways and Dont Cry Daddy.. this series could be long.. just like the others.. i hope you enjoy it.. It is set to begin next week 

Plz share this posting for me.. Ty all so much <3

Please watch the Intro for this series.. and if you would like to check out the other series I believe they are still there if Msp ofc has not eaten them like they do a lot of my movies..







10 comments:

  1. Awhh this will be so good! I remember your 'don't cry daddy' series :) it was very good<3
    I will definitely watch this<3
    I also love the song my immortal xD lol
    Ly<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bestie.. I hope i can do it.. the last it was a bummer and to much going on with life and on game.. i got frustrated and just dropped it.. the last 2 series I have started I havent finished and thts not like me.. but i just havent gotten into them

      Delete
  2. Cool I'm gonna watch ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds amazing holly, definitely going to watch <33 also i got imvu. i dont go on it much but yeah, anyways ilysm. lots of love,

    christabel hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lvoed your dcd series x Amazing i fell in love with it lol :) Cant wait ! Can i be in it ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone and i make no promises who i add to movies <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. This series looks awesome, I love the look of it <3 I will definitely watch (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ 〜(^∇^〜)(〜^∇^)〜 May your angels bless you while you sleep, and bless you with beautiful dreams to keep <3 Ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <33 and you too.. Hope you like it <33

      Delete
  7. Good Luck holly .. I love this series. . & the song ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive