About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, November 28, 2014

Theme- Winter!


This week we will be celebrating the Winter Season! Winter is one of my favorite's seasons.. Fall being my favorite.. I love the scenery, candles and so much more.. not to much Christmas tht comes along with it..

Please get everything ready! Enjoy the theme.. Please share the art book on msp and this posting lets get lots to join in our Winter theme!

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Joined, love ur new theme and music for the bloggy! <33bananayellowrocker

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAAYAAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYAYAAYAYYAAYAYAYAAYAYAAYAYAAYAAYAYAAYAYAYAAYAYAAYAYAYAAYAYAYA IMA PUT A OUTFIT ON MY WL :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iggy Hart Till Angelings

    I am deleteing your comment because I DO not agree with your blog posting! You say you dnt have msp but yet you know so much about whts going on.. if your going to talk like tht about other people and wishy death on them and cuss at them I will not welcome you as an angeling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the great work Holly.. I support you all the way <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive