About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, November 24, 2014

Disney/Cartoon, Flower post 2

New to go with this theme I am making Disney Facts... Telling you about some of the movies and characters.. I hope you have enjoyed them.. Ty to those who have rated.. Here are some pictures..



Thank you Cadie so much for the artbook.. I love to read all you make for Angelings




Dazz ty so much for the art book.. Thank you for all your help and most importantly.. Being a great friend..






Smiley, Thank you so much for everything you do for me.. You have turned out to be such a great friend.. You are so caring... dnt listen to those who try and put you down.. <3 welcome back to Angeling



2 comments:

  1. Everyone looks amazing<33,This theme was quiet challenging.I didn't know what Disney character to dress up as :D....I tried dressing up as elsa but it was a fail >.<....But later on i dressed up as snow white.I really enjoyed this theme.It was very creative.
    I'm really looking forward for the next theme<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty For Putting Me On There Holly Lyl<3 And Smiley Is A Great Friend Who We Didn't Realize<3 Message for her- Welcome Back BFF<3 Have a gay Holly :D Ly<33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive