About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Family Week post

hey guys <33 I hope you have had a great week so far..

Here are some pictures through out though out the week <33


Baby Cakes thank you for this art, It meant so much to me.. No one has ever called me Miss hollyrenee xD I love it



Mixer this by far is so sweet I love this book so much! Thank you again for it




Evie thank you for the art as well.. It means a lot to me <33




Angeling support! <33


Me & Look at meeeeee at her house... I got booted no sooner I got there.. Thanks msp xD



Thank you P!nk shoes for the art!



6 comments:

  1. yay, evie and izzy are in this, i love them so i like it when i get to see them xDDDDD but yeah, theyre bae <3 lots of love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. np Holly <33 and ty for putting me in ur blog - *$tardust* left some comments on my ab :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dnt matter i saw the comments... and your welcome <33

      Delete
  3. Tysm for putting me in, I know it is a bit late but I haven't got round to reading your blog for a bit. <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive