About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Candy & Sweets posting

Happy Candy & Sweets Week! This week is so creative, I have seen a lot of great creations & art books.. I hope you are enjoying the theme so far..

Here are some pictures!


Emma has made some designs for this theme please check them out <33 Thanks Emma so much!



Magic made her look named Banana Split.. Magic it is so creative! Thanks!





Thank you Tori for your art if it wasnt for everyone who joins in the themes day it wouldnt the same! Thank you everyone who makes them possible! 



<33hollyrenee


1 comment:

  1. Everyone Looks Wonderful <33 Lovely theme idea. Hope I'll be able to participate in this great theme soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive