About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Friday November 7- Jeans for Gene day



Just a reminder tomorrow November 7th is Jeans for Genes Day.. Chris would like everyone to help bring awareness... so please if you can love and share her art book.. Just click on Chris on my artbook on msp and it will take you to her profile, then please love & share her art..

Thank you all..

<33hollyrenee

6 comments:

  1. why genes day? what's wrong with genes... its not a disease or illness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you think whn people get sick with sick with diseases and such.. it is in their genes.. also many ppl have problems with genes..

      Delete
  2. tysssssssssssm Holly. ily so much. your amazing. ty for helping me this much with everything. ily. ty again (lol) Lots and lots of love,
    Christabel Hipster xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little confused. About the genes thing. is it something that runs in people's family like in mine gallstones (my dad's mom just had that), heart diseases/attacks, and asthma (i got a real mild case at least i think i do both my dad and bro got it)
    shakeituprules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i believe so just showing awareness with gene disorders.. Chris explains in her art i thought it was a great idea <3

      Delete

Blog Archive