About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, November 21, 2014

Sorry but please read

Hey everyone I am sorry but I am not going to finish My Immortal... I am not getting the views to keep it going.. It is my 2nd attempt to get it going and it is just not going well.. Not to mention it sort of brings up memories.. sorry not to finish I just cant and with Christmas coming I would really like to start a Christmas series.. I actually have been thinking about this a few days... i will be making an art soon.. again sorry.. Out of almost 3 yrs this my 3rd series I havent finished.. and I dont like not finishing but I just cant get into it..

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Aww sorry to hear that <33 I loved my Immortal... Such a beautiful series :( But I'm sure everyone understands

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, i was really enjoying the series. oh well, your christmas series will be amazing so i guess its okay, ily <33 love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. My immortal was a wonderful series.I don't get why you didn't get that much views.As far as I noticed your like one of the best moviemaker on MSP.Anyways I'm really looking forward to your Christmas series<33
    ~Deronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks everyone.. More or less i want to do a christmas series.. I have nvr done one xD i am sort of excited to starting it

      Delete
  4. Yw♥,I'm pretty excited too...A Christmas series will be great.Especially since Christmas is coming<33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, it's sad you didn't get enough views, but the christmas idea is quite good so I'm looking forward to it. Keep going, you're wonderful at making movies <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much xD I am still thinking of a title lol and same... I love christmas.. so much I already have my tree up xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive