About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Plz help xDD


Hey everyone I need your help xDD I really wnt to change my eyes.. BUT I dnt like the new eyes.. I would actually probably cry if I changed them BUT I want a new look so badly.. they look so neat in the shop I would love to change eye shadows and everything xD

Please love my art for me on msp.. If I get it over 2000 plus loves I will change my eyes! xD

Please share this post for me and also my art.. 

<33hollyrenee



3 comments:

  1. I think it would be a great idea<33.I'd love to see you with a different look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha x I cry when i change mine too lol :) I miss the old eyes :/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I know i would cry xD but i wnt to so badly... I like the idea of being able to change the eye shadows.. and yes these new eyes are for the birds lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive