About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, November 3, 2014

Post 1- Awareness Week

This week's theme affects all of us some how.. It brings attention to the things tht need to be brought too.. i appreciate all the comments on Guest Book, and even in msgs about this theme.. Here are some pictures.. Enjoy..

<33hollyrenee

Thank you so much for this art Baby Cakes.. your a wonderful friend <33



Cadie, Thank you so much for everything.. thank you for being a wonderful friend and supporter through everything.. Ty for wearing orange to bring attention to ADHD a condition many people have..





A big thank you for the support to Angelings!


Thank you so much Malaika.. Ly <33




Thank you so much for the status's <33 love yoy all <33


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous <33 #StandByHolly always and forever x x Ty for putting me in this lovely post bestie (a) ily lots and lots! Just put new awareness outfit on wl :) Hope you imvu is working soon so i can see u and give u lots of cuddles :* Im always there for u anytime,just tell me what happens <3
    Angelings Unbreakable
    Besties forever <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every one looks amazing :D I have a theme artbook please look if you have the time and less lagg than usual <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone looks great! As soon as I buy my look, I'll make an art! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the look now... time for an artbook! (i)

      Delete

Blog Archive