About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, November 20, 2014

About My Immortal- Please read & share

Thank you who have rated My Immortal.. I was going to make parts 11 and 12.. today but I cant because I have to leave for a bit and the lag is just to bad.. and on Friday's  I make Weekend Help Fast fames.. To try and pay back fame from people who have actually helped by rating, loving looks, autos and more..

The views on my series are just so down and it makes me not to want to finish the series... it would mean so much to me if you could rate them. I love re telling the story about Shelby and Shane for those who havent seen The Runaways or Dont Cry Daddy " DCD"...

Im not demanding I am asking.. I dont think it is right to demand views... I care about making fame the right way and not bullying for it..

I will also be gone this afternoon for a bit.. My sister has a dr appointment

My lap top lags so bad.. and with msp and all the updates it dnt help..

I will make parts 11 & 12 on Monday.. Whn i get back in a bit.. I will see how lag is but dnt count on it.. It will probably Monday.. Today I would rather get caught up.

Thanks for reading.. Please love & share <3

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. I've watched every single one and I love them :D I will be sure ppl watch them as well u should be proud x

    ReplyDelete
  2. watched all of them, theyre all AMAZING! lysssm bestie <33 hope you get more views <33 love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your series! I have been sharing the parts and the art for you! I really hope you get more views!! <33 ~xxkiss230xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thank you so much <33 i may post pone it i have an idea for a christmas series if i continue My Immortal it will run til christmas o,o xD But thank you all so much its just so frustrating my 2nd time trying it and it does no better then the 1st try

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive