About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thursday November 27th School Uniform Day held By Mixer987


This Thursday is School Uniform Day... I will try and be on for it.. I will be on some... It is Thanksgiving tht day in America... 

I will have to buy for this one I have no uniforms o,0 xDDD

Please go to her profile on msp and click her art, and love & share ty so much <33


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I meant i didnt have any on msp xD But no i nvr have to wear a uniform in school.. it is always wht ever you want as long as it is in the dress code and not to short

      Delete
    2. thts not fair ! if we dnt hve uniform on we get sent home to put it on o_o

      Delete
  2. Holly,My birthday is on the 29th november and i thought that on the 28th nov or 1st dec,i might do a christmas day ? :) I cant come on for my bday sadly ;( But i will be on 28th nov friday and probz 1st dec tuesday so i thought that we can both host a christmas theme? Well on 25th Its christmas so maybe a different name. I will think more about it first x
    Ilysm bestie forever and always ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tht should be okay let me know about the day i wont be on much on the 28th its my brother's birthday next weekend we will be having our thanksgiving

      Delete
  3. I envy those who dont need to wear uniform haha. 27th November is my 12th birthday so i wont be on much x But hope you have a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday crystal! I hope you have a great day <3

      Delete
  4. i dont wear uniform so i wont have to buy anything............YAY!!!!!!! xD i love all these theme days and weeks xD

    ~Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to wear uniform at school o.o it's horrible D: < blazer, tie, skirt, tights.. Ew. School uniform is nasty xD this will be fun though haha (i)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also I made you and candi a youtube video <33 here's the link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S2-3dEaYpg8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the vid it was beautiful and ty for msging me on msp <3

      Delete
  7. Still Lucky 0,0 People Say Americans I Tihnk It Is DOnt Have To Wear Uniforms WhatEver School you Go To Ur Lucky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope we dnt the only time we do is if you go to a Catholic or Christian school.. or even a private school.. we just have to follow dress codes is all.. we arent allowed to wear short shorts or skirts, belly showing shirts, anything promoting drug abuse etc.. I sometimes wish we could wear uniforms then people wouldnt get bullied because they cant afford the popular clothes and such and wouldnt have to dress to impress more or less

      Delete

Blog Archive