About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, November 13, 2014

New Theme- Candy & Sweet Treats Theme!


This week we get to see each other dressed as Candy and Sweet Treats!

We have had a couple themes recently to help with this theme thee is also more clothes in the shop for it you just have to look for them.. and also accessories..

Please get your looks, arts, movies and even rooms ready for this theme..  This one will be great..

I ask tht you be patient with me today and then next few days.. I have something personal going on in life and will be busy today.. I may not get to your arts today... and if i I dnt reply later on this afternoon/evening sorry, I will only be on for a few minutes, off and on due to real life... Please share our art and this posting

Enjoy this week <33

<33hollyrenee

5 comments:

  1. love this theme, gonna have to buy new clothes though xD i swear i have nothing for this theme xD oh well, its gonna be great. ily <33 lots of love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's seems pretty fun<33....I'll try my best to come online:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great i wish i could join in :) Im missing u so much holly :'( Msg me on msp ;) I cant go on lappy :3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive