About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, November 10, 2014

Thursday November 13th- Patterns Day by Mixer987

Cadie asked if she could do a theme day, and she would like it to be patterns.. If you can join in her theme day.. i am sure it will be fun.. come to think of it i may have to buy something i dnt have many patters xD

Here is her art book please whn your on msp go to her profile and love & share her artbook.. Please share this posting..Thank you all so much <3



4 comments:

  1. thanks for this xx -mixer

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many themes lol busy week! Sadly i have quit msp :( I USED to love imvu but i lost the whole of my imvu family :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why quit? and wht happened wht do you mean by you lost whole of your imvu family?

      Delete
    2. My imvu mum said she doesnt want me anymore and stuff :( We are together again now so everythings ok. And yeah i quit msp basically just not on much anymore :/ Ily loads holly StayStrong and take care <3 I have two reasons why i quit msp. 1) School
      2) My grandma and my other sister are both very sick and its worrying my family so yeah im struggling :'(

      Delete

Blog Archive