About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Time to move on

I am making this post and addressing it to everyone, added friends, angelings, haters, and to those who make blog posts.. My friends please dnt hate on people anymore just ignore them and block.. dnt defend me or Candired to them, it just gets your trouble and or blogged..

To those who I am talking about seriously need to stop and move on.. It is hurting others.. Some people cant take your hateful words.. Is it worth it to you to keep on?

I have deleted my posts because of several reasons here they are..

1. Im done with the drama
2. Your not worth my time
3. Im tired of defending myself to the likes of you
4. Im not stooping to your lvl anymore.. should have just ignored you frm the start.
5. It is silly & time to move on

I have played msp for almost 3 yrs.. i do know my past, and i have apologized for it over and over.. & still get shafted for it.. I defend myself and get blogged but yet that blogger leaves out wht they have done..

I have made some great friends even those who have hated on me , and we have apologized to each other and now we are like the best of friends..once we got to know each other.. 

I forgive almost everyone.. that is wht makes me different frm a lot of people...

I want my blog full of happiness, and positive things, I want to share my friendship on msp because I know it is real even though it is a game we just play there are real feeling behind the avitar..

So to those who are making the hate blogs, those who hate on my wall and or friends wall.. just stop already you dnt like us, then block us... or better yet how about trying to get to know us?
Whoever your hating us for.. just stop.. is it worth it? Cause really its not...

Play msp for yourself & concentrate on your game <33

Im not saying sorry to those who have the hate blogs.. I am just letting you know after this posting I will NOT give you the time of day ever again... YOU are the only people I wont forgive because YOUR blogs have showed the real you... 

BUT to those who I have " defended" myself to.. and or have blocked I am saying Sorry to you now.. because I am moving on with msp, my life, and blocking this last 1 yr out..

<33hollyrenee



Blog Archive