About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, November 3, 2014

November 7th jeans 4 Genes day


Christabel Hipster came to me about a month ago with her idea of Jeans for Gene day on November 7th.. Please click the art book below to see all the details.. Again another awareness I was not aware of and will take part in it.. Thank you all so much for taking part in the themes this week.. 

Please share for her and get the word out for Friday November 7th!



8 comments:

  1. Omg tysm Holly for doing this. It means so so much to me. Ily foever and ever. Ty ty ty i really appreciate this. Ty!!! ily so so so much. All the love in the world
    Christabel Hipster
    P.S. you and Candi made my day yesterday, ty xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome <33 I hope you have a big turn out i will also make an artbook for your day.. have any others days you want to do just let me know tht goes for anyone <33

      Delete
    2. Ty, ilysm. I actually cant thank you enough for taking the time to make these things. Ty again. I love you <33
      Christabel Hipster

      Delete
    3. Its for a wonderful cause.. your very welcome <33

      Delete
  2. Ty for woeber put me on that arty :') Very sweet <33 Im not able too come on,Having a hard time right now holly.I will msg u why on imvu later :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea.. count me in on this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same me too its not very often i wear jeans on msp but tht day I will

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive