About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, November 6, 2014

This is wht keeps me on msp

There are many many times I just want to quit.. BUT I have really made some great friends on msp. Here is how Angelings have made an impact on msp... and not in the bad way either..


Chazzy has been my friend on Msp for as long as I can remember and whn I seen her comments on my gb.. I got tears in my eyes.. " click to make picture larger" & you will see why. I was not expecting that.. I got a lot of good comments this week for our theme.. i thank you to those who all commented

And here are sme times tht I logged on.. tht makes me feel so happy.. Angelings are truly friends & family..






6 comments:

  1. Awww that is so sweet the angelings will always love you and stand by you, Holly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I believe tht to now more then ever <33

      Delete
  2. Awwh x x I remember how we got back together again x U should have seen my face,i liturally cried ;) Haha love you lots bestie happy jeans for genes day and Family week (a)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing <33 I'm definitely here for you ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone <3 i am here for you as well <33 and yes Carla.. its great we are besties <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Holly <3 ^_^ Ly * Hugs * If you need us, we will be there no matter what (n˘v˘•)¬ (◕‿-) -Ponynut2

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive