About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, November 1, 2014

This is NOT ME- Please read


Okay listen up this not me.. I was not even on the computer after yesterday morning...

I do NOT go to chats on imvu and I do not chat on blogs or else where.. So who made this blah blah blah... Your just trying to cause trouble...

For one I see so many things wrong whn people impersonate me lol...

If I were to go on a chat I would not sign my name... so tht is number 1... and I dont sign my name <3hollyrenee

STOP TRYING TO START SENSELESS DRAMA.. no need for it!

<33hollyrenee

9 comments:

  1. The is just Low.I dont understand why ppl do this and when they get caught there like Sorry Sorry bla bla Why start it in the first place .-.
    "Some say sorry not all"
    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whos blog was that and people, its not Holly. u put<33hollyrenee, not <3hollyrenee and wtheck is 'DC'...yeah fail, cuz that isn't holly's profile picture. But I know its not Holly.. obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people are just ridicules holly just ignore of you find out block and report and why would you even say summet like that ridicules (sorry if I spell that wrong can spell today) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even understand why people imitate (idk how to spell o.o) others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow low much? shows how jealous people are bestie <333 plus you say <33hollyrenee not <3hollyrenee if there's a faker i can always tell ;D xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. they see you rollin'
    they hatin'
    (;; ly hollz, ignore them bitches (:

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive