About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, November 14, 2014

Its a Wonderful Life Series- By ShakeItUpRules

I have actually nvr seen this movie in real so I am looking forward to seeing it on msp.. lol.. I just nvr seemed to wnt to get into watching it.. even though it is one of the best christmas movies of all time.. Here is ShaleItUp's art <3 Enjoy her series please watch if you can


2 comments:

  1. i only seen it once and fell asleep. I hope I can watch its again before I start but i been so busy with homework.
    ShakeitUpRules

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive