About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, November 21, 2014

Disney/Cartoon and Floral Week Post 1

Hey <3 I a so glad it is Disney week again.. i love Disney its on daily at my house because my sister who is 7 loves it.. I have so many ideas I want to try this week.. i have made a couple floral but i really like Disney better xD Here are some pictures and thank you <3




Angelings Surpport thank you <33





Natalia thank you so much for your artbook, I know we dnt get to speak much on msp because i dnt get your msgs but remember you mean a lot to me <33



Angelings support <33



Aly, Thank you so much for the artbook.. You have such a way with words.. remember i love you always <33



7 comments:

  1. Aww, the new theme is amazing <33 Everybody looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone looks amazing, this is a great theme, i dressed as sleeping beauty lol, but i didnt have space to put it in my status xD there is literally 3 whole day/weekend things going on today and i had to put them all in my status xDDDDDDDD anyways, love all the looks from you and everyone else<33 ily<33 love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know we have a bus weekend xDD I dressed in a blue floral the blue day or weekend i cant remember if it is a day or the weekend <33

      Delete
  3. Ty for including me, I love u so much.
    This theme is amazing too- u can never have enough Disney :) no matter what age, Disney actually never gets old or whatever xD
    ~Love u always and Eternity~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly today is ur last chance to join anti-racism weekend xD lol it's like u forgot although i was spamming ur gb saying 'anti-racism weekend' xDDD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive