About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Blue Weekend by Im A Star


This coming weekend Im A Star would like to hold a blue weekend to bring awareness to Arthitis.. This is a very known disease where ever you are.. so lets show our support for it.. Please go to her profile on msp and love and share her art.. Please show this posting and get the word out!

<33hollyrenee


8 comments:

  1. Awww well ty star arthritis means alot to me as well because my granny died of it! I'll be taking part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's sad :( i feel sorry for you <3 and ty <3

      Delete
  2. joining in, just need to get something blue :D ly

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im looking forward to it i have a lot of blue to wear

      Delete
  3. I can't go on as I have no computer only at my dads I am very sorry to miss it but I really can't come on :(

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive