About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Time to save the world again- Msp


Again a repeat theme it looks like.. anyone remember the alien theme we had? I wish everyone would email msp and tell them to let us vote on themes..I mean they have a poll on tht game.. why not let it be a poll for a new theme??

<33hollyrenee

9 comments:

  1. It looks to cooool x-o You hardly like any theme Holly xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right.. but i like some.. it is just because they are repeated themes.. they are nothing new :/

      Delete
  2. Looks like superheros... Holly MSP read your blog? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. June 2015 and we still can't vote in the competitions xP

    -Candirocked [Sarah]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont like the look of msp's themes anymore. They're running constantly out of ideas and using repeats. They should let us vote a poll .. That would save them recycling thousands of themes from years ago.. Another rare theme I would like.,.,., And for them not to dissappear after the theme is over. They need help.. Honestly a poll sounds great i dont have no clue why they just wont ask. I might even mail thm because its seriously bugging me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just noticed.. 'safe the world again'??? WHO MADE THIS? A FIVE YEAR OLD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i noticed it the other day and maybe a 5 yr old xD

      Delete
    2. I cnt believe I didnt notice before pmsl xD

      Delete

Blog Archive