About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, June 29, 2015

Shout out- Loves win- July 9th


On July 9th Kesha is having a fun theme called Love Wins.. she would like everyone to join and be colorful to show your support for love of all genders..

Please love and share her art book on msp! Thank you all so much..

& remember Love knows no Gender!!


3 comments:

  1. Can you believe MSP tagged it when I said LoveWins??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To you use the hash tag with it? i cant see why tht would tag or maybe try no spaces?

      Delete

Blog Archive