About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Christmas Meet and greet

This meet and greet was great.. Even though i could not stay connected to msp for anything.. we had a lot of rain today so my wifi went hay wire.. i got booted off, and thn i couldnt connect, thn i couldnt get to my room lol..

But here are just a couple pictures I got.. Thanks again for going to Georgia's Christmas theme party!!

<33hollyrenee





17 comments:

  1. I have pics on Facebook.. tagged you into them ;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was Chaos O,O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree lol, the lag was really bad this time or was it just me?

      Delete
  3. I took like 1 from half an hour before.. sorry I wasn't around after that :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just gonna steal yours... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that I didn't make it to the greet.. I can never attend on Thursdays because I'm always so busy on that day anyways I hope you all had fun <3 and I'll try to come to the next greet, it just depends on what day it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had an amazing turn out.. it was great whn i was there by wifi for me yesterday was so bad lol.. i was off and on.. showing up and disappearing

      Delete
    2. lol.. I'm not sure if its my wifi or msp its self but it takes me a while to watch movies on it.Whenever I click on one it usually takes one minute and a few to play and at times I need to log off and log back in again to get it working.It really bothers me tbh.

      Delete
    3. are you using Google or internet explorer? IE is such a bother and crashes a lot.. I love google chrome or even turbo i think it is wht it is called

      Delete
    4. I'm using google chrome and I don't think anyone uses internet explorer its so out-of-date and it's too slow, and what is turbo I've never heard of it?

      Delete
    5. Polly told me about it i think it is called Turbo.. Google search engines see wht comes up

      Delete
    6. I've searched it up and a movie showed up xD but something about it being on androids showed up as well.. I'm not sure if (turbo) has been made yet I think their making it or something.

      Delete
    7. Let me see if i have the name right lol.. xD its been so long since i used it... but whn i had it it worked very well

      Delete
    8. Okay xD lemme know if the name is right.

      Delete

Blog Archive