About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 12, 2015

Angelings Meet and Greet- June 12th


Thank you all for coming!! I appreciate it very much.. I will let you know about next Friday's meet and greet.. again thank you all 

<33hollyrenee








11 comments:

  1. Tysm for such an amazing day ♥ I really enjoyed myself and think that a weekly meet is an amazing idea <33 Ilysm, ty for this Holly, it was so much fun xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I couldn't cme, I was very busy in rl.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun I loved it <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dnt worry we will have another next i am really enjoying myself at the greets <33 Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dun dun dun, I was being all amazing at it xD It was really fun... You were all over the shop tho xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I have no idea what I said, it was late xD

      Delete
  6. I missed it :( , I'll definitely make sure I come to the next one :) There so fun <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive