About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 5, 2015

New poll please vote

I would really like your 2 cents in my poll xD I have made a poll.. to decide if Angelings should have a meet and greet weekly or wht not.. It would mean so much to me if you voted..

There will probably be weeks where Candired cant come because now tht is summer she is out of town on the weekend, and Aly is busy as well but will be back soon... 

Each week there may not be a theme or there maybe one.. it just depends if tht friday is taken by someone else.. but you dnt have to dress as theme if there is one..everyone is welcome... I try and give autos to most in the chat rooms, all i ask is NO DRAMA.. 

Thank you all who vote <33

6 comments:

  1. I also voted for every week <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm the only one who voted not every week o.e
    I said that because 1) I find that when stuff happens lots, commonly, it somehow becomes less special? I'm not sure if that's just me...
    2) It might increase the chance of a better turn out e.g. people might not bother to come to all if it's once a week...
    But whatever... I think I'm pretty out-voted xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see where your coming frm on tht.. yes tht is possible.. But i am also thinking angelings have hardly had any meets and greets.. I can maybe remember 10 if tht in the last almost 2 yrs of angelings being on uk lol.. If it where to happen where it starts to decrease i would certainly put a stop to them for a bit

      Delete
    2. Glad you understand <33
      But yeah, in the end I'm not bothered if we have one every week, just obviously I won't be able to come to every single one xD

      Delete
    3. I understand i dnt think everyone would be able to come ever week either <33

      Delete

Blog Archive