About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 5, 2015

Angelings meet and greet By Deronica

Is again another success!! this time i was smart enough to get there early lol.. I had to log off and refresh 3 times and each time i went back on the room was again full!! Thank you all so much who continue to show their love & support to angelings..

Even my bff Aly got to show up! Ty aly so much!!

Here are some picture frm today..


As you can see we had to also go to Aly's room this is whn things started to calm down a bit..

Me & Pinky xDD



My room <33



One of the few times it was full lol xD


Just to let you all know I am planning another meet and greet next friday same time as the couple week's.. 2:00 Pm Usa time, 7:00 pm Uk time..

I also have a theme picked out for next friday so stay tuned for tht <33

Thank you all again so much <33

<33hollyrenee

12 comments:

  1. It kicked me out and I couldnt get back into your room >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came half way through add me as !soshriely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whts your MSP?

      Delete
    2. Tht is the girl who was starting hate in my chat yesterday Pink..

      Delete
  3. Your welcome.. I had so much fun this week and I can't wait for next week meet<33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay one of me xDD These meet and greets are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was soo fun ^.^ xD ~Lolalisa12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming i am sorry i wasnt able to really talk to you lola <33

      Delete
  6. I really enjoyed it despite what I messaged you about on IMVU.., the Birthday thing is sorted now though btw <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat, please msg me whn ever you would like and i replied sorry it took me so long to reply i wasnt on yesterday <3

      Delete
  7. Even though I got there 1 hour after it started I had so much fun <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can come to today's meet and greet <33

      Delete

Blog Archive