About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, June 8, 2015

Poll results

I had asked if angelings should have a meet & greet weekly.. 

Yes- won
No had 2 votes
Idc had 4 votes...

I will be having a weekly meet and greet.. each meet and greet will have a theme..  any suggestions please add in comments to this posting..

If i cant have one on a week i will let you all know in advance.. They will usually be at 7:00 pm UK time, and 2:00 Pm Usa time..

Thank you all for voting & showing support <33

6 comments:

  1. I will come to some, not all, I don't think I would manage xD
    A lot of pressure (i)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theme ideas xD
    By amazing Candirocked :D

    Supernatural theme (so creative)

    International theme? Where you wear the colours of a country flag so like Sweden is blue and yellow, and from the sport theme last year there is some face paints and things with flags on ;)

    That's all I can think off

    You're welcome xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Supernatural? You mean ghosts? <33

      Delete
    2. And the classical elements.. fire, wind, earth, water, lightning etc.

      Delete
    3. I wish people would actually suggest these as themes yours and candirocked's ideas <3

      Delete

Blog Archive