About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, June 8, 2015

Adopted update


Thank you all who have rated Adopted, I now have 17 parts out, I am making them one at a time.. every few days.. 

I hope you all enjoy the series, I do have another one planned after this, so i am sort of excited about it..

If you all have any suggestions how adopted show go, please comment, I am always looking for help and suggestions xD

I am adding new friends through comments and rewarding with random wishys and autos as well

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. I love Adopted so much, I can't wait for your next series either <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i am still toying around with a few ideas about the next one <33

      Delete
  2. I'm loving Adopted so far <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive