About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Theme/ Awareness Days

As of now I have a lot of days open for theme/fun day or awareness days.. if you would like one please email me at 
hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com and let me know, you can try and msg on msp but who knows i will get your msg there or you can msg me on my back ups..

I need at least 2 or 3 days notice before your theme so i can make an art, movie and posting for you

<33hollyrenee

3 comments:

  1. I need more ideas for Awareness Themes... I will email you (i)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might hold a Taylor Swift one.. this new theme really helps.. or some other creative thing I havent thought of yet.. maybe a cancer day? Lost loved ones? Idk but I wanna do one xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay just let me know xD and okay thank you Cat!

      Delete

Blog Archive