About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

New Poll

Our new poll is now up, Please vote.. Thank you all who have commented on the art book and who vote <33

<33hollyrenee

6 comments:

  1. I voted for School Rebels as it was popular last week.. I'm excited to see what we would do if it won lol xD
    And ofc I voted for Helping Each other.. I think that should be the theme every week <33
    And you vote for themes? o,o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes i vote but i vote whn i 1st make the poll.. i am starting to do the tie breaker poll if we have a tie because i am not deciding the end on tht.. xD

      Delete
  2. I voted fruits and deserts LOL 1% xD
    And Prom & Masquerades

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive