About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Does anyone know wht this is about?


I logged onto msp and saw this thing in the left hand hand corner at the top.. and thn checked msp's face book and there was nothing.. any ideas?

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. It might be some summer related thing.. you know, like they do for Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be for another Boonie I expect xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nvr do the boonie hunts (i) xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Another time for me to shine and teach people how to do the hunts on Youtube B) The easter series of how to do the hunt got 5k views at the most? I do hope I can do that again xD seems like I'm going to be recording again xD I always do 'em Holly, I just don't feed the bonnies ever after... -B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those poor boonies xD I wish there was a way we could all just trade boonies lol

      Delete
    2. Trade boonies? Are you saying you want to adopt my bonnies >.< NO! They're mine but I just don't like to feed them xD mine aren't bad off, at least I bought them from the bonnie pound xD

      Delete

Blog Archive