About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Ariana Grande Fun Day- By Yummy@Msp


In honor of Ariana Grande's Birthday Yummy is having a a fun day! She is asking you to dress as her Ariana.. The date is tomorrow June 26th..

She has an artbook on msp, Please love and share for her.. Help celebrate Ariana's Birthday <33

<33hollyrenee


11 comments:

  1. Santa, tell me if you're really there
    Don't make me fall in love again if he won't be here
    Next year
    Santa, tell me if he really cares
    Cos I can't give it all away if he won't be here
    Next year
    Holly you got me singing xmas songs now....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you believe that it's bad luck to sing Christmas songs when it isn't Christmas?

      Delete
    2. Oh yh ofc, that's why I'm singing them smarty pants xD No I don't, is a less sarcastic way of saying things. Sorry if my sarcasim was offensive xD

      Delete
    3. You might have forgotten idk xD
      And yeah, neither do I lol

      Delete
    4. jim u got me in singing mood as well XD im actually singing santa tell me as I write this :o

      Delete
  2. I know a few people (including myself) who like Ariana Grande
    * Cough * Georgia *Cough*

    ReplyDelete
  3. My picture of Ariana Grande got hate, they said threaten to kill he r fans or something.. I need to go and say something on their walls lol i forgot to, i hate hate in my stuff.. dnt like it dnt comment xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh nooo! You have me going now Holly... I feel like doing another celeb media rant, I only just went on one today Holly! >.< I feel like I should speak up for ari xD

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yh holly u show them ari doesn't deserve hate ygm :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive