About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Hacking

I got a msg frm a friend yesterday, & people are saying tht she hacked someone... Tht person is not a hacker..Come on everyone, stop with the hacking talk.. You can not get hacked on msp.. I have made several blog posts and one or 2 evn including frm msp an email saying tht Msp is a " safe site" tht the people who claimed to be hacked are sharing their information.. Whn someone tells me they are hacked I ignore thm more or less because  they are not being truthful to how they are " hacked" they share their information with someone they think they  can trust in return, tht person is not trust worthy and takes things frm them.. tbh tht is not hacking.. Or your attention seeking for clothes and or star coins.. if you look up the definition of hacking you will see it is whn someone breaks into your account and or computer.. at one time " hacking " on msp didnt even exsist until someone thought it would be funny and make up anonymous on msp.. yes tht is a real hacking group BUT they do not go around hacking a game site.. Look at the definition # 2



So seriously, stop sharing your information.. Stop saying your hacked, I am not going to sit and listen I am going to start unfriending people frm now who tell me they are hacked.. I wont buy you anything and or give you greets because you shared your information.. If you do share the pass then be prepared is all I have to say..

<33hollyrenee

10 comments:

  1. tbh it's completly pathetic, I aparently hacked Lexie ( pollypopkins ) lmao all the fake talk about hacking is sad and so immature they really need to stop ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this utter crap about hacking has to stop if you don't want to get hacked then DON'T share your info! It's that simple..
    I honestly feel so sorry for your friend because she has to go through all this crap >.< and all them people saying she hacked someone really need to get a grip on themselves don't they know that everything you hear may not be true or are they to slow to realise that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only said I was hacked because twinkle77cute had my password for months then when she let her friend on her acc - not naming names, my acc suddenly was logged into and my stuff was given away. The only time I'll say I'm hacked is if the person who had my password had it for a while and then suddenly it is logged into. I totally agree with this <33 It is not hacking, it is a type of scam so people can get your stuff tht u worked hard for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt mean you at all a friend asked me to post this because they are saying she was a hacker.. and its still not hacking whn a friend or someone has your pass word.. you gave them the information to get on to the account.. tht goes for anyone.. if i gave my information to someone.. and they logged on to me and gave things away and or spent diamonds got my rares.. i wouldnt be hacked... as they had my permission with me giving them my pass <33

      Delete
  4. I totally agree about the whole sharing information thing , some still put the whole hacked by anon thing on their statuses :/ , I remember when I first started msp and thought that anon was real xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it should be something like 'stealing' rather than 'hacking'?
    If we come up with an alternative, you can correct people who message you saying they were hacked and annoy them xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you've been 'hacked' then stop wasting your time saying you've been 'hacked', report the person and email your new password so you can get back onto your account and change it back? Sounds like a plan to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. ikr im having that too ugh it just so annoying >.< but im so sorry about the other day but im just loving ur blog and looking at the theme that I would like to join <3 ilysm Holly <33333

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only way this all would stop is if people would stop sharing their pass.. tbh <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive