About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Friends


Thank you so much Cuttiee!!!! I love this <3



Natalia, Thank you for this art book, I had no idea you made me one until I commented back on your wall.. Its beautiful.. Thank you for being a good friend to me <33


Julie this art book you made me for me and Candi is beautiful, Thank you for being a good friend to both of us <33 


Thanks bestie for joining in <33


Meet and greet.. was not able to get many pictures though this week <33 but it was still a good time and a great turn out <3


My lucky charm Pinky xD, Me and Jim




13 comments:

  1. I actually went, which was good for me xDD I felt so proud of myself (i) Love the edit <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOl, it is always hard for me to go, i get so nervous until I see everyone thn i start feel better.. i guess it is last minute " stage fright" ;D

      Delete
    2. Lol, its weird because I dnt feel like that on IMVU but i do in ordinary chats?? o-o

      Delete
    3. I can talk more easily on imvu i just found out lol.. i hadnt been on it months until the other day.. I saw Candi, Polly and Jim, it was fun xD

      Delete
    4. I saw the pics lol xD It isnt that hard to talk.. you just need to be with the right people (;

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Your welcome my good luck charm (a) <33

      Delete
    2. When did you decide I was your good luck charm? xD (a)lings always, love you so much bestie <33

      Delete
    3. I really dnt know but i do like the way it sounds xD <33 Your awesome always remember tht

      Delete
  3. I have an arty out now for you, thanks if you see it :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just gazing into my eyes... xD I thought pinky did that >.< Me and Pinky are stars and you with your auto pose xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive