About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Meet and Greet- Newbie Style- June 12th


This friday I am having a meet and greet " Newbie Style" xD, The time is 7 pm UK time and 2 pm USA time, If you can please dress as newbies.. Either older or newer style is fine, you can buy my looks incase you dnt have yours..

The place is my house, but be warned chat maybe full, I will try my best to talk to everyone I can there.. I also give out random autos to those who come..

I hope you can make it <33

<33hollyrenee

5 comments:

  1. (I) I'll go on my backup in my newb clothes, as I don't think my new noobie clothes on my main and I think if they r they were bought before new clothes so they r actually an outie ;) Idk I'll decide what to wear when I log on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I will do my best Holly xD I can't promise I will be there but I will tell you on the day ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun xD I recycled my newbie clothes like an idiot, so I will buy new ones xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no become a hoarder of things on msp.. Who knows whn they will become rares

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive