About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 19, 2015

Meet and Greet Friday!!


Today is Meet and Greet Friday, The theme for our meet and greet is Cats xD You  do not have to dress up .. Just have fun.. The time is 7 Pm Uk time, and 2 Pm Usa time.. at my house.. If you cant get in just keep trying lol <33

I will be giving random autos to those who attend.. 

Also starting next week, we will have our meet and greets on another day so Candired can try her best to make it, she cant come on the weekends as she goes out of town..

Hope to see you soon <33

<33hollyrenee

9 comments:

  1. My days that picture is life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would like it Jim xD

      Delete
    2. They are a similar breed to my other cat blossom. She's scared of me tho xD but she's a ginger cat and white and has a bushy tail. You know you picked that pic for me xD

      Delete
    3. They all look like my old cat Stonesty xD he was tht same color and everything

      Delete
  2. Sooooo cuteeeeee <33
    Can't wait to come :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always at training at this time omg😁 xx I will join in one day when training is canceled though xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our next meet and greet is this Thursday <33 i will have an art and movie made soon.. but the theme will be Christmas.. and btw Megan who are you on msp ;D

      Delete
    2. In that case I can make it (: So excited xx and I'm coolgothgirlrules sorry oops XD

      Delete
    3. I should have knonw tht but its been forever since yo posted xD ,<33

      Delete

Blog Archive