About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Friends

Ty so much Diamonds for dressing up!!! <3



Thank you so much Blacky for this edit!! Its beautiful



An edit made by Eli <33 thank you bestie


Thank you Sikander for dressing up for the Heritage theme <3



Ty so much Yysmina!!!




5 comments:

  1. OMG I was so surprised to find Slim Shady on your playlist XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love tht song... and Eniem << spelling xD

      Delete
    2. Haha xD me too, I memorized the first part.

      Delete
  2. A simple chalk written on brick saying Angelings made me smile..

    Candired ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.. someone even made me a cake in life it was so sweet

      Delete

Blog Archive