About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 5, 2015

Remembering Week


This week, Angelings is having a Remembering  week, This was suggested quite a bit on the theme art.. and won the most votes.. we all have someone in our lives who have passed away, This week, we can remember them. The colors for this week are black and white, White, or black.. You do not have to dress fancy.. It can be casual..

Thank you all who took the time to add their ideas to my art book and who voted..

<33hollyrenee

5 comments:

  1. So glad this won.. I'll go on my main and wear black and white especially.. I'll try to make an art..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know some people who really hold this close in their hearts, Jen included <3
    This is a great theme, I will DEFINITELY join in ;) And make an arty? (i)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same me too <33 I sort of needed this, Thanks to everyone who voted <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy I will be taking part soon my name s Shirley I am form Scotland but I wss born in Wales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirley <33 werent you the one at the meet and greet?

      Delete

Blog Archive