About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 5, 2015

Ask fm

Thanks to Jim for helping me out with ask fm xD i now have one.. Now you can ask me ?'s there please add me if you want..

ask.fm/hollyreneeukmsp or you can click the picture on the right hand side tht says ask fm profile..

Thanks!!

<33hollyrenee


8 comments:

  1. Ask fm? I have no idea what that is.. xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a cool site Jim Mess told me about where people can ask you ?s xD click on my profile it will take you to their site <33

      Delete
    2. Right yeah I did take a peek, thanks <3

      Delete
  2. Yes..Im like spamming you holly xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyo people of them its shriely ps yes I was in the meet and great I am here to say that I am new as angeling I am going to be doing all these things and themens I use to have a account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it got deleted for bad behorvair but know I am back with a beeter pesonality and face and I am happy that the acindent happen so I can joign with new start thanks for reading and enjoyi the rest of me haha love you form the moon and back holly all the way from the UK Scotland #britshandproud

      Delete

Blog Archive