About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Poll is now up


The new poll is now up.. Please vote.. You may choose more thn one.. Poll will close friday morning..

Thank you all!!

<33hollyrenee

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't choose what to vote for because there's so many good suggestions... perhaps you could try and use about 5 each week?Bring back the ones you didn't use the next week? idk how many there are, but it felt like there were too money pmsl xD
    Anyway I voted for all of them (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a bad idea, only thing is i forget wht we have used xDD I always add the helping friends one though tht theme is good whn we win <33 because so many actually take part and prove they can help and be a friend as well

      Delete

Blog Archive