About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, June 4, 2015

About msp

Okay, I have explained myself so many times both on here and art books.. even my bio.. But yet i am still being asked.. " Why did you unfriend me :( ", " Why arent you replying to my msgs :( ".. Msp glitches my friends& my msgs, I dnt get all my msgs on my main.... if your added and thn you see tht your not, please just ask for me to add back no need for the :( tht bothers me so badly.. and same go with msgs.. If you want a reply you know you will get email me or contact me on imvu, face book, and or my other accounts.. BUT I ask you to be patient with me both on my other accounts and my gb, & email as I am not as active on msp atm as I have had and have so much going on.. Another thing I see the people are asking me why I unfriended them I havent even seen on my friends list in months.. why wait until months, days or weeks to ask me?? Unless you yourself arent paying attention or not logging on.. I only delete people who i dnt see on msp for sometime and or talk dnt too..

Sorry for always saying something but i am tired of explaining myself art book after art book..

<33hollyrenee

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you still get bugged with this D;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft, if MSP glitched me on your friends list they'd sort it out extremely quickly -B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tbh they're not true friends, they obviously haven't read your artbooks or if they have they decided to make you look bad, some people are so immature and attention seeking some even put it on their status! It's sad and silly. Love you (a)lings forever <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive