About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, June 8, 2015

Look into Msp's Up coming theme


Is it me or is Msp copying but changing a bit of their animations? I think this will be like maybe an 80's theme??

<33hollyrenee

9 comments:

  1. Yes O,O i have that ani from ages ago o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same as do I.. maybe the added something new to the animation? I know they have dne tht to a few of them where they add things to it as like in accessories etc..

      Delete
  2. Kinda reminds of the beginning of Pretty Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can kind of see tht <33 wouldnt have thought of it myself xD

      Delete
    2. All around the world pretty girls wipe the floor with all the boys, we're just so pretty C)

      Delete
    3. Jim such beautiful singing

      Delete
  3. Soon they should have a supernatural related theme as there could be many creative clothes you could have

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive