About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 12, 2015

Heritage Week!


This week our theme is your Heritage and or Country.. I have German, Irish, and American just to name a few in my back ground.. so I know I will be dressing in the colors of at least 3 of them.. If you need any help with ideas on wht to create just search google images and type your country and colors <33 Msp even has the flags in basic animations of your country..

I hope you all enjoy this week, as it can be creative, daily autos and some wishys given all at random..

Thank you please share this posting 

<33hollyrenee

11 comments:

  1. What really annoys me is that the animations are VIP >.<
    Anyway, I will be dressing English all the way xDD I think I'm all English o.e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i did notice tht whn i bought animations on hayhay's account.. i wonder if tht jelly mold is vip? Tbh they are 2 animations i barely use.. i dnt even really use them i only use the blow kiss one

      Delete
    2. Yeah I see you using that one a lot lol xD
      I'll figure something out xD

      Delete
  2. I am fully English, all my family are English and I am proud xD Oh wow Charli xcx is a good singer.... Sorry I am watching telly atm xD I don't wanna go to school I just wanna break the rules! C) Getting High and getting wrecked C)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no plans tbh.. Same old, same old.. a few chores and maybe going to the grocery store

      Delete
  3. This themes really cool , msp should really do a theme about countries , although they already did the World Cup one , but not every country was included

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and not to mention animations for country flags are all vip i think tht is horrible tbh, wht kind of msg are they sending with tht one?

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Whts up Jen? arent you coming back soon? <33

      Delete
    2. I deleted both of my accounts.. All I have left is IMVU..

      Delete
    3. I understand <33 and dnt forget you still have face book <33 nvr leave me there D:

      Delete

Blog Archive