About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Shout out- Love Theme- June 08th- By Jane Blond


Jane is having a love theme on Monday June 08th, she asks tht you wear red and white!! 

This is a great way to show love and kindness on msp.. 

Please love & share her art book if you can, and please share this posting.. Thank you all

<33



11 comments:

  1. Great theme <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a love theme <3
    It sounds lovely xDD
    Get it? That was very punny xDD
    I'll quit while I'm ahead o.e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat... You're the most none funny person I know xD

      Delete
    2. non *
      Yeah, whatever .-. It was with a shot in my head

      Delete
    3. Technically it is UNFUNNY! And, yeah, that was terrible.

      Delete
  3. Noo fighting D:, I got it Cat dw <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fighting?................Some people don't get banter, I even put a smiley on the end of it to show it was a joke?

      Delete
    2. Jim how many times do i have to say to you i have no idea how to take something you say xD <33 and dw <33

      Delete
    3. Yh but I feel like I'm too happy and upbeat for most people now. I mean I would never say anything hurtful to my friends out of the blue....unless they did something.... I'm just not gonna recomment to anybody unless their names are Sav, Christy and pinky as I know they can handle me

      Delete
    4. If i was to worried though i would msg you and ask <33

      Delete
    5. It's fine, it's my bad jokes lol Dx

      Delete

Blog Archive