About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 5, 2015

Friends


Vanessa, I love these edits! They are amazing.. Thank you again so much




Hatsunemik made a beautiful edit, and the saying is so true.. We are not perfect, and I know i nvr claimed to be.. I also gave the link to her blog if you would all like to read it <33




Rose, I had to share this.. It is beautiful and deserves to be to the top!! <33


& Thank you so much for the edit, I love this saying you added to it <33




1 comment:

  1. These edits are amazing <33 I love Rose's art book & Edit

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive