About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, June 15, 2015

250000000 user on msp


Okay they have the players for msp, and i am sure a ton of money frm all versions.. i think Msp now needs to fix their game.. dnt you agree? I mean with the lag and the glitches tht should tell them they need to fix their game and not worry about the players i am sure the number would double if they if fixed it all and the number of those who delete would go down <33

<33hollyrenee

12 comments:

  1. I totally agree <3 I find it a bit selfish the way they can't even fix the game for us.. Alot of people spend alot of time&money on the game and I think that we all deserve a game without lag and glitches.I was thinking about getting v.i.p but I don't want to waste my money on a game that can't even solve its problems >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have not agreed with you more Deronica, I posted something like this post on the thread itself frm msp and got a few replies <33

      Delete
    2. It's great that they replied but it could have been even better if they actually done something to fix all the lags&glitches <33 and when msp replied did they say anything about fixing all the problems on MSP?


      Delete
    3. No i didnt get a reply frm msp themselves but frm other users of the game, Msp cant even email me back most of the time and if they do it takes weeks for them to

      Delete
  2. Hey Holly, it's Savannah7721 and yes, I totally agree with this post. MSP's glitches have absolutely taken over and there's no way to breathe. Examples lag, tags, payment problems etc. MSP needs to improve before I leave along with the others. Even Scrach6342 is considering quitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she dnt quit.. Im not quitting but i am very disapppointed they dnt really put the players 1st </3

      Delete
  3. Ugh my comment didn't post >.<

    I do think it is a great achievement to have 250 million users playing on their game, but I agree that they need to fix their glitches as they are getting really annoying!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it posted ihave my blog set to moderated for a bit.. and yes i agree... i know i wouldnt be proud to have such a " popular game" and have so many glitches.. and problems not to mention with hate and people threatning people about deleteing over fame

      Delete
    2. Yeah... it's sad sometimes thinking about the past and the good times when MSP didn't glitch nearly as badly..

      Delete
  4. Does that include deleted users?? I bet that it does xD And I agree - the glitches were so annoying v-v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea if tht includes deleted users but i can almost guarantee tht most of them 250 million or whtever are randoms ;D

      Delete

Blog Archive